2010/05/17

Dungeons & Dragons vintage treasures - part 1

Am a D&D collector, no doubt. The reason why I start this blog today. I ll try to give full lists of specifics items under offical D&D (and affiliated) license in order to help some other crazy guys like me to complete their compulsive quests... :P

My main collections within the D&D universe are :
Comics, Novels (french vers.), Video games, Puzzles, Miniatures & Cards

But during the nights spent on the web looking for some items to complete any of these, I somehow felt (ouch !) on some uncommon or at less unexpected incredibly useless vintage licensed goods that i couldn t resist to acquire...

Today let me present ya the superb (ergh...) :

"Dragonlance Baseball Cap"...

Yeah... a baseball cap... that went out in 1994. Not much to say... it s a cheap black & red cap with the Dragonlance logo badly positioned on its front. It s adjustable... woohoo ! (usual plastic clips on the back).


Totally useless... somehow unique... a must ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment