2018/07/01

Last Updates

   It seems Blogger has some issue with comment notification by email.
And indeed I wasn't aware of a comment let 2 weeks ago on the cartoon ads post. I'll make my best to check the comments section from time to time. So all my apologies if you comment a post and don't get answered in the upcoming days...

   For the rest, well, along with the comics history posts I came back to, I did some update in the jigsaw puzzle list (as well as I created subfolders for the puzzles picts on my pinterest for a better sorting). Added a publisher (FSV) I wasn't aware a few ago (and if by any chance you have some picts or info on these german jigsaw puzzles, don't hesitate to contact me... found almost nothing on the web concerning these...) and did some minor updates here and there.

   And btw, I am somehow willing to sell some of (or maybe all...) the jigsaw puzzles I have.
So if you're interested in getting one I own, feel free to mail me for more info.

O_oV

2 comments:

  1. Are you still doing to add any new blog posts? I found the D&D commercial based on the cartoon from Brazil was very good. Also a new D&D movie in the works for 2022! Wish it was based on the D&D cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      yes I will add more posts to this blog. It is for sure not defunct.

      As you can see by dates of posts, I don t do that on a regular basis... but for sure, there will be future posts about the comics, the last ones but also hopefully one day, posts about the DC series. And I have other ideas also about different topics I have interest in.

      Just need to find time and dedication for that. :)

      The commercial was a fun surprise. For the movie, I would wait to see it before getting excited about it... the previous ones weren t that good. (euphemism...)

      Thanks for passing by !

      Delete